The Bible is our only rule of faith.
We believe in the inspiration and authority of the Bible as the word of God for everything we do in our doctrine and practice. We exalt Jesus Christ and seek to glorify Him, not ourselves (Col 1:18). We preach the saving gospel of Jesus Christ and Him crucified (1 Cor 2:1-5).
Our assemblies for worship are based on the example of the New Testament church.
- We sing (Eph 5:19; Col 3:16).
- We pray (2 Tim 2:1).
- We partake of the Lord’s Supper each first day of the week (1 Cor 11:23-29; Acts 20:7).
- We give voluntarily as God blesses us (1 Cor 16:1-2; 2 Cor 8:1-5; 2 Cor 9:6-7). Contributions are used for the spiritual growth of this church as well as the support of preachers and assistance of fellow Christians in other places and parts of the world.
- We teach and preach only from God’s word (2 Tim 4:1-2) and strive through study and application to glorify God through our own lives and to share the good news of His Son with our fellow man (Matt 28:19-20).
Do I need to be saved?
The answer is yes, and the word of God is sufficient to save us. The apostle Paul said it this way, “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes” (Rom 1:16). The apostle Peter wrote, “Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever” (1 Peter 1:22-23).
The Bible tells us that everyone has sinned and that the wages of sin is death. The solution to the problem of sin is found in Jesus Christ, through whom we are able to have our sins forgiven, be saved from everlasting punishment/hell, and have the hope of eternal life with God in heaven.
How Do I Become a Christian?
People who became Christians in the New Testament believed in Jesus, repented of their sins, confessed Jesus as Lord, and were baptized into Jesus. If you have done these things to become a Christian, then you have become a Christian the same way people were saved in the time of Christ.
- Hear Rom 10:17
- Believe Heb 11:6; John 3:16
- Repent Acts 17:30
- Confess Matt 16:16
- Be Baptized Acts 2:38
- Live Faithfully Rom 6:4; Rev 2:10
We invite you to come and worship with us. We offer personal Bible studies at your convenience. We are here to help you with your spiritual needs.